Ramat Hasharon

Ramat Hasharon was founded in 1922, bordering on the north with Herzliya and Kibbutz Glil Yam. It borders on the south with Tel Aviv, Hod Hasharon on the east and Petach Tikva on the southeast.
In 1949, Ramat Hasharon was declared a local council, and in 2002 was recognized as a city. Today, it has a population of 44,000 and spreads out across approximately 22 sq km.


Website